Friday, December 19, 2008

Astrid Pierce - Live in New York



Not all my friends in New York are science geeks.
My friend Cici (as photographed above by Kerry Kehoe) is the drummer of this New York based band called "Astrid Pierce".  I was lucky that my trip to New York last month fell on a weekend when they had a performance.  I saw them play at "The Annex" (152 Orchard Street, Lower East Side).  

I was thrilled to finally see Cici perform live with the band!  I took some video of their performance.  I've uploaded them for your viewing pleasure.

Clips of their songs listed below are:
1) "Through the Full Length Mirror"
2) "My my Maria"
3) "25"

For more information on Astrid Pierce (including recent updates, pix, and to sample more songs), go to their MySpace page or find them on Facebook.
They will be releasing an album coming out early 2009.

"Through the Full Length Mirror"


"My my Maria"


"25"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! -cc

chantal sunita said...

@ Cici - that is really a fantastic shot of you; I just love it! www.kerrykehoe.com did a really beautiful job taking the shot.